Questions And Answers
Manipulation, cult groups, sects, and new religious movements
Cults: Questions and Answers
Now Available Online
This booklet, written by Michael D. Langone, Ph.D.,
Editor of the Cultic Studies Journal, provides simple, brief answers to some of the most
commonly asked questions about cults, including:
- What is a Cult?
- What Types of Cults Exist?
- How Many Cults Exist and How Many Members Have They?
- Are Cults Limited to the United States?
- What is Mind Control?
- Is Mind Control Different from the Ordinary Social
Conditioning Employed by Parents and Social Institutions?
- Who Joins Cults and Why?
- How Do People Who Join Cults Change?
- How Can Cults Harm Society?
- Why Do People Leave Cults?
- Is Leaving a Cult Easy?
- What is Exit Counseling and How Does It Differ From Deprogramming?
- What Can Parents of Cultists Do?
- How Can Parents and Others Help Cultists Voluntarily
Reevaluate Their Cult Involvement?
- What Can Educators, Clergy, and Others Do to Protect Young
People Against Cult Recruitment?
$5 ($7 Outside
USA) - ID: RQA